Safety & Roadworthy Certificate Yeerongpilly

If you’re selling a car, buying an unregistered car or relocating from another state you’re going to need a roadworthy certificate.  The current technical term for this is a safety certificate and to get one you need to visit an approved inspection station.

Wayne’s Auto Repairs is an approved inspection station and you’ll find us on the Department of transport website under our company name:  Green Tick Mechanical Pty Ltd.

If your vehicle is fit to pass the inspection you’ll have the RWC in your hand within about an hour.  If there’s any work required to pass the RWC inspection we’ll provide you with a quote for doing the work and can often have it all completed within a few hours.

We can do roadworthy inspections on:

  • Cars
  • Light trucks
  • Trailers (including caravans) 
  • Uber Inspections 
  • Pre-Purchase Car Inspections – whether you need a safety certificate or not.

What is checked during a safety certificate inspection:










Body rust or damage





Customer Satisfaction

Contact Us

For all enquiries and information on how we can help with all your mechanical needs, please don't hesitate to send us a message or call us. 

Message UsCall (07) 3892 5543